I'm obsessed with this kinds of vibes guys!!
Monday, April 13, 2026
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
my personal take on the field of software engineering in the era of AI
since the rise of LLM models and agentic workflows, a lot of business-grounded takes were predicting that software engineering is now obsole...
-
a week ago, I got a very interesting idea that I'll explain and share here about windows environment subsystems first, I want to explain...
-
I'm not an AI engineer and this isn't a verified content as it's a personal view of LLMs. today I want to talk about a pattern ...
-
أنا مش مهندس ذكاء اصطناعي، والكلام ده مش محتوى موثّق—دي مجرد وجهة نظري الشخصية عن نماذج اللغة الكبيرة (LLMs). النهارده حابب أتكلم عن نمط ل...
No comments:
Post a Comment
any inappropriate comments will be deleted and the commenter will get blocked permanently unless I'm free to fuck him.